Engineering Mathematics, Sixth Edition
Engineering Mathematics, Sixth Edition|
K.A. Stroud and Dexter J. Booth
1200 pages, Illustrated, 7 x 10
Published: February 2007
A groundbreaking and comprehensive reference with over 500,000 copies sold since it first debuted in 1970, the new sixth edition of Engineering Mathematics has been thoroughly revised and expanded. An interactive Personal Tutor CD-ROM is included with every book. Providing a broad mathematical survey, this innovative volume covers a full range of topics from the very basic to the advanced. Whether you're an engineer looking for a useful on-the-job reference or want to improve your mathematical skills, or you are a student who needs an in-depth self-study guide, Engineering Mathematics is sure to come in handy time and time again.
* Offers a unique programmed approach that takes users through the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion with a wealth of worked examples and exercises.
* Contains Quizzes, Learning Outcomes and Can You? Checklists that guide readers through each topic and focus understanding.
* Ideal as reference or a self-learning manual.
Extra Bonus! Visit Personal Tutor Online at www.palgrave.com/stroud, the companion website maintained by this book's British publisher, where you'll find hundreds of interactive practice questions and engineering applications questions putting the mathematics in context.
PART I: FOUNDATION TOPICS
* Introduction to Algebra
* Expressions and Equations
* Linear Equations and Simultaneous Linear Equations
* Polynomial Equations
* Partial Fractions
* Binomial Series
* Complex Numbers 1
* Complex Numbers 2
* Hyperbolic Functions
* Differentiation Applications 1
* Differentiation Applications 2
* Partial Differentiation 1
* Partial Differentiation 2
* Curves and Curve Fitting
* Series 1
* Series 2
* Integration 1
* Integration 2
* Reduction Formulas
* Integration Applications 1
* Integration Applications 2
* Integration Applications 3
* Approximate Integration
* Polar Coordinates System
* Multiple Integrals
* First-Order Differential Equations
* Second-Order Differential Equations
* Introduction to Laplace Transforms
||$65.50 ||BK-EM6||Engineering Math, 6th Ed |