Programming of CNC Machines
Programming of Computer Numerically Controlled Machines, Third Edition
Programming of Computer Numerically Controlled Machines, Third Edition|
500 pages, Illustrated, 7 x 10
Published: April 2007
Written in simple, easy-to-understand language by skilled programmers with years of experience teaching CNC machining
to the industry and in formal education settings, Programming of Computer Numerically Controlled Machines provides full
descriptions of many operation and programming functions and illustrates their practical applications through examples. It
provides in-depth information on how to program turning and milling machines, which is applicable to almost all control
systems. It keeps all theoretical explanations to a minimum throughout so that they do not distort an understanding of the
programming. And because of the wide range of information available about the selection of tools, cutting speeds, and the
technology of machining, it is sure to benefit engineers, programmers, supervisors, and machine operators who need ready
access to information that will solve CNC operation and programming problems.
* Contains expanded sections on CAD/CAM and Conversational Programming that offer insight into the modern methods of
* Includes a modern CNC controller representation in the Operation Section.
* Thoroughly describes mathematical formula usage necessary for creating programs manually.
* Provides practical examples and study questions throughout, allowing users to demonstrate their proficiency.
* Features improved blueprints and drawings recreated to ANSI standards in order to improve clarity.
* Offers a glossary of terminology and useful technical data and charts needed for effective programming.
* Illustrates how to create each programming example through clear step-by-step presentations.
* Covers edgeCAM CAD/CAM programming. This is used in many high schools in Computer Integrated Manufacturing courses.
Covers Mastercam X
Part 1: CNC Basics
* Part 1 Study Questions
Part 2: CNC Machine Operation/Operation Panel Descriptions
Part 3: Programming CNC Turning Centers
Part 4: Programming CNC Machining Centers
Part 5: Computer-Aided Design and Computer-Aided Manufacturing CAD/CAM
Part 6: Computer-Aided Manufacturing from a Solid Model
Part 7: Mazatrol Conversational Programming
||$45.50 ||BK-PCNCM||Programming of CNC Machines, 3rd Edition |