K.A. Stroud and Dexter J. Booth
448 pages, Illustrated, 7 x 10
Published: March, 2005
Using the same innovative and proven approach that made the authors' Engineering Mathematics a worldwide bestseller,
this book can be used in the classroom or as an in-depth self-study guide. Its unique programmed approach patiently
presents the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion together with a wealth of worked examples and exercises. It also
contains Quizzes, Learning Outcomes, and Can You? checklists that guide readers through each topic and reinforce
learning and comprehension. Both students and professionals alike will find this book a very effective learning tool and
* Uses a unique programmed approach that takes readers through the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion with a
wealth of worked examples and exercises.
* Contains many Quizzes, Learning Outcomes, and Can You? checklists.
* Ideal as a classroom textbook or a self-learning manual.
* Partial Differentiation
* Application of Partial Differentiation
* Polar Coordinates
* Double and Triple Integrals
* Differentials and Line Integrals
* Vector Integration
* Curvilinear Coordinates
* Surface and Volume Integrals
* Vector Differentiation