Books on Measuring
Handbook of Dimensional Measurement, Fourth Edition
Handbook of Dimensional Measurement, Fourth Edition|
Mark A. Curtis and Edith Farago
608 pages, Illustrated, 7 x 10
Published: March 2007
The fourth edition provides comprehensive state-of-the-art treatment of all known dimensional measurement devices and techniques. This unique resource is organized into chapters by gage type and function while individual chapters move from simple to complex, as well as from timeless measurement techniques to the most modern and innovative. It is perfect for industrial practitioners, such as quality engineers, inspectors, and manufacturing engineers engaged in the manufacturer of precision parts. As the single best, most recognized and respected reference on the topic, this new edition maintains its position as the most comprehensive source for dimensional measurement information available!
* Includes over 12 years of improvements and innovations made by the leading manufacturers of dimensional measurement equipment, hardware, and machinery from the last edition.
* Describes equipment, hardware, and machinery in explicit narrative detail.
* Supplements discussions with nearly 600 illustrations, line drawings and photographs.
* Brings some 40 references to national and international standards up-to-date.
* Can be used in college-level metrology courses often found in engineering and engineering technology curricula.
* Line Graduated Measuring Instruments
* Fixed Gages
* Gage Blocks
* Comparative Length Measurements with Mechanical and Electronic Indicators
* Pneumatic Gaging
* Electronic Gages
* Engineering Microscopes
* Optical Projectors
* Angle Measurements
* The Measurement of Straightness, Flatness and Perpendicularity
* The Systems and Applications of Measuring Machines
* Profile Measurements
* The Measurement of Roundness and Circular Contours
* Surface Texture Measurement
* Screw Thread Gaging and Measurement
* The Measurement of Gears
* Process Control Gaging
* Automated Dimensional Measurements
* Appendix A: Principle Changes and Technological Improvements by Chapter
* Appendix B: National and International Standards Referenced
||$45.00 ||BK-DIMMS||BOOK- Handbook of Dimensional Measurement, 4th Ed |