HVAC: The Handbook of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning for Design and Implementation|
A. Vedavarz, S. Kumar and M. Hussain
1008 pages, Illustrated, 7 x 10
With over 1,000 pages covering all fundamental and practical HVAC design procedures and methods, this classic reference is packed with details and contains a wealth of information that is of great use to the HVAC designer and practitioner, as well as to the student mastering the intricacies of HVAC fundamentals. Unlike any other handbook of its kind, HVAC provides an in-depth treatment of topics via modular self-contained chapters that serve both as a manual for the experienced professional and as a fundamental reference for others. Each self-contained chapter places emphasis on graphical and tabular presentations of data that are useful for easy understanding of fundamentals and solving problems of design, installation, and operation. You are sure to find everything you need right here in one complete volume!
* Bell and Gossett ESP-PLUS software provides calculations for the selection of equipment such as hydraulic pumps, heat exchangers, and hydronic and steam system components. It also helps select commercially available equipment and components.
* Trane Load 700 heating and cooling load calculation software allows the user to use detailed geometric, weather and exposure parameters to accurately estimate load during the heating and cooling cycles.
* Air Conditioning Processes
* Indoor Air Quality and Ventilation
* Load Estimating Fundamentals
* Heating Load Calculations
* Cooling Load Calculations
* Duct Design
* Pipe Sizing
* Hydronic Heating and Cooling System
* Energy Calculation
* Air Conditioning Systems
* Air Handling and Ventilation
* Steam Heating System Design
* Noise and Vibration Control
* Motors and Starters
* Design Procedure, Abbreviations, Symbols
* Climatic Design Information
* Units and Conversions