Machinerys Handbook 30th Edition and Associated Books
New 30th Edition|
Machinery's Handbook is Thumb Indexed. 2,896 pages, 2016.
Available in traditional "toolbox size" edition and in larger print edition.
Features new information on metrology - using vee blocks, micrometers, and calipers.
Discussion of fluid power and powder metallurgy, including additive manufacturing.
Consideration of keys and keyways, shaft alignment, taps and tapping, and more.
The very user-friendly format means readers will never have to search outside of an area for information on the topic they are exploring.
The table of contents for each section has benn updated with useability in mind.
Broad math coverage - from the basic to the advanced, you will find fractions, positive and negative numbers, derivatives and integrals, analytical geometry, circular segments, matrices and engineering economics.
Updated metric content and standards.
Throughout the book metric equivalents have been added, including in many formulas.
Individual indices for standards, materials, and interactive equations.
Machinery's Handbook Guide is full of useful information on how to make full use of the Handbook to solve problems encountered on the job.
It is meant to be used WITH the Handbook.
Machinery's Handbook Pocket Companion contains over 300 pages of the most frequenty used information from the Handbook, in a lightweight, portable format.
||$94.50 ||BK-MH-TB||Machinerys Handbook, Toolbox 30th Edition ||2896
||$114.50 ||BK-MH-LP||Machinerys Handbook, Large Print 30th Edition ||2896
||$17.90 ||BK-MH-G||Machinerys Handbook Guide 30th Edition ||282
||$22.90 ||BK-MH-PC||Machinerys Handbook Pocket Companion-Revised 1st ed. ||336
Machinery's Handbook 30th Edition CD-Rom
Machinery's Handbook CD-Rom - 30h Edition |
Machinery's Handbook, 30th Edition, CD-ROM contains the complete contents of the print edition, presented in Adobe PDF format.
This popular and well-known format allows viewing and printing of pages that are identical to those of the printed book, includes the ability to magnify the view of any page, and permits rapid searching of the entire Machinery's Handbook.
Navigation aids in the form of thousands of clickable bookmarks, page cross references, and index entries take you quickly to any page referenced.
In addition to the full print edition, the Machinery's Handbook CD-ROM also includes almost 1,000 pages of additional data, mostly material that was published in previous print editions but subsequently removed due to space restrictions.
This includes additional indexes of the entire content, expanded tables of popular content, original material on many topics from previous print editions, and the entire contents of the companion book Machinery's Handbook, 30th Edition Guide.
Windows XP or higher is required for use.
Displays text and graphics exactly as created.
Contains zoom features for detailed viewing of any page.
Features complete text searches to locate information quickly and easily.
Includes interlinks to connect to related topics and examples, including a live index.
Individual pages print correctly on virtually any printing device.
Cut and paste capabilities enable users to insert text and graphics into other documents and programs.
||$98.00 ||BK-MH-CD30||Machinery's Handbook 30th Edition on CD-ROM |
Machinery's Handbook Collector's Edition: 1914 First Edition Replica
Machinery's Handbook Collector's Edition: 1914 First Edition Replica|
Erik Oberg/Franklin D Jones/Henry H Ryffel
Published: March, 2008
In commemoration of Industrial Press's 125th Anniversary, we are proud to present the Collector's Edition Replica of the original first edition of the Machinery's Handbook, published in January, 1914.
It's the perfect gift for your favorite machinist or to add to your own collection.
For virtually its entire life in print, Machinery's Handbook has been a world-renowned reference and "the Bible" of the metalworking and mechanical industries.
Table of Contents:
* MATHEMATICAL TABLES
* PRINCIPAL METHODS AND FORMULAS IN ARITHMETIC AND ALGEBRA
* LOGARITHMS AND LOGARITHMIC TABLES
* AREAS AND VOLUMES
* SOLUTION OF TRIANGLES AND TRIGONOMETRICAL TABLES
* GEOMETRICAL PROPOSITIONS AND PROBLEMS
* PRINCTPAL METHODS AND FORMULAS IN THEORETICAL MECHANICS
* STRENGTH OF MATERIALS
* RIVETING AND RIVETED JOINTS
* STRENGTH AND PROPERTIES OF STEEL WIRE
* STRENGTH AND PROPERTDSS OF WIRE ROPE
* FORMULAS AND TABLES FOR SPRING DESIGN
* TORSIONAL STRENGTH — SHAFTING
* PLAIN, ROLLER AND BALL BEARINGS
* KEYS AND KEYWAYS
* CLUTCHES AND COUPLINGS
* FRICTION BRAKES
* CAM DESIGN AND CAM MILLING
* SPUR GEARING
* BEVEL GEARING
* WORM GEARING
* SPIRAL AND HERRINGBONE GEARING. EPICYCLIC GEARING. BELTS AND PULLEYS — MACHINE TOOL DRIVES
* ROPE TRANSMISSION
* TRANSMISSION CHAIN AND CHAIN DRIVES
* CRANE CHAIN AND HOOKS. BOLTS, NUTS, SCREWS, WRENCHES, HANDLES, HANDWHEELS AND OTHER MACHINE DETAILS
* SPEEDS AND FEEDS FOR MACHINE TOOLS — TOOL GRINDING
* AUTOMATIC SCREW MACHINE PRACTICE
* TAPPING AND THREADING
* LUBRICANTS FOR MACHINING OPERATIONS
* RUNNING, SHRINKAGE AND FORCED FIT ALLOWANCES
* MEASURING INSTRUMENTS AND GAGING METHODS
* CHANGE GEARS FOR SPIRAL MILLING — LEADS AND CORRESPONDING ANGLES
* MILLING MACHINE INDEXING
* JIGS AND FIXTURES
* GRINDING AND GRINDING WHEELS — POLISHING AND LAPPING
* PUNCHES, DIES AND PRESS WORK — DROP-FORGING DIESBROACHES AND BROACHING OPERATIONS
* CLASSIFICATION, TESTING AND APPLICATION OF FILES
* SCREW THREAD SYSTEMS AND THREAD GAGES
* TAPS AND THREADING DIES
* MILLING CUTTERS
* TWIST DRILLS, COUNTERBORES AND BORING BARS
* HEAT-TREATMENT OF STEEL — HARDENING, TEMPERING AND ANNEALING
* TESTING THE HARDNESS OF METALS
* PRINCIPLES OF IRON AND STEEL MANUFACTURE
* FOUNDRY AND PATTERN SHOP PRACTICE
* EXTRUSION OF METALS
* DIE CASTING
* FORGE SHOP EQUIPMENT
* FORGE SHOP WELDING METHODS
* AUTOGENOUS WELDING
* WELDING WITH THERMIT
* ELECTRIC WELDING
* SOLDERING AND BRAZING
* ETCHING AND ETCHING FLUIDS
* COLORING METALS
* HORSEPOWER REQUIRED FOR MACHINE TOOLS AND FORGING MACHINERY — ELECTRIC MOTOR DRIVE
* CARE OF ELECTRICAL MACHINERY — DYNAMO AND MOTOR TROUBLES
* PROPERTIES AND WEIGHTS OF MATERIALS
* COMPOSITION OF ALLOYS
* INFORMATION RELATING TO HEAT — COMPARISON OF THERMOMETER SCALES. PNEUMATICS — AIR COMPRESSION — FLOW OF AIR
* WATER PRESSURES AND FLOW OF WATER
* PIPE AND PIPE FITTINGS
* LUTES AND CEMENTS
* WEIGHTS AND MEASURES
* METRIC SYSTEM OF MEASUREMENTS AND CONVERSION TABLES
* MANUFACTURING PLANT APPRAISAL
* DRAWING, TRACING AND BLUEPRINT PAPERS
* PRINCIPAL PATENT LAW REGULATIONS
||$47.50 ||BK-MH-1914||Machinerys Handbook 1914 1st Edition Replica |